Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site. Since 1975 Engel Air Conditioning and Heating has been servicing Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware Counties and surrounding areas. We provide excellence in residential replacement and retro-fit heating and cooling systems. We do not offer electrical repairs, plumbing repairs, alarm systems or faucet replacement’s. We do heating and air conditioning service, repair and installations. By specializing in residential replacement and retro-fit heating and conditioning. We believe in selling value and systems. Not one knows better the care needed to install, service or repair an existing heating and air conditioning system in your home then Engel Air conditioning. We offer the best products installed and serviced by knowledgeable technicians and staff. Complete staff is criminally background checked aw well as drug screenings.
Thanks for considering us and please allow us to earn your business.
We are certified Mitsubishi Diamond Dealers, Factory trained service and installation technicians with Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Mitsubishi, Weil McLain, Buderus and many other heating and air conditioning manufacturers.
Because we specialize in residential heating and air conditioning, we understand the importance of your home. We are not the type of business who is looking to get in and get out, nor are we a company that is looking for a quick hit. There are quite a few company's out there who only want to perform an installation for you and are sub-standard on service after the installation. By having a separate service and installation departments you can be assured you are getting the qualified technician to meet your needs.
I invite you to visit our testimonial page to see what our customers have said as well as our gallery page to view our work.
1. Use the sun for free heat. Open the curtains on the south facing windows to allow the heat from the sun in. Close the curtains when the sun goes down.
2. Bundling up. This is the easiest way to stay warm and save on energy cost. If you have hardwood or tile flooring put a throw rug down to help insulated the floor area.
3. Use your ceiling fans to your advantage. Adjust your ceiling fans to turn in a clock wise direction. This will help keep the heat circulating in the room, set on low.
4. Install a central humidifier. By installing a humidifier you will increase the amount of humidity in the home and making it more comfortable while allowing you to lower your thermostat.
5. Adjust your thermostat during night hours. By setting your thermostat to a lower temperature before going to bed by 5-10 degrees will save energy cost too. After all most people will have blankets and or a comforter on the bed too.
Engel Heating and Air conditioning has been providing our customers with the best in Heating service and installations since 1975. With our knowledgeable staff and our expertise in residential heating service and repair you can count on us.
When it’s hot and humid you need our service, why? Because we are fast efficient and knowledgeable. Fully stocked trucks, GPS dispatched, qualified Nate certified technicians. When you need service fast call us.