Engel Air Conditioning and Heating
© 2014 engel air conditioning and heating
Engel Heating and Air conditioning has been providing our customers with the best in Heating service and installations since 1975. With our knowledgeable staff and our expertise in residential heating service and repair you can count on us.
When it’s hot and humid you need our service, why? Because we are fast efficient and knowledgeable. Fully stocked trucks, GPS dispatched, qualified Nate certified technicians. When you need service fast call us.
Easy ways to save money on energy cost.
1. Use the sun for free heat. Open the curtains on the south facing windows to allow the heat from the sun in. Close the curtains when the sun goes down.
2. Bundling up. This is the easiest way to stay warm and save on energy cost. If you have hardwood or tile flooring put a throw rug down to help insulated the floor area.
3. Use your ceiling fans to your advantage. Adjust your ceiling fans to turn in a clock wise direction. This will help keep the heat circulating in the room, set on low.
4. Install a central humidifier. By installing a humidifier you will increase the amount of humidity in the home and making it more comfortable while allowing you to lower your thermostat.
5. Adjust your thermostat during night hours. By setting your thermostat to a lower temperature before going to bed by 5-